Comunidad Opeth Argentina
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Update de Mike

+3
Drusila
Njorgo
Luan
7 participantes

Update de Mike Empty Update de Mike

Mensaje por Luan Sáb Dic 20, 2008 4:53 pm

Pretties for you!!!

Hey people!

Well, finally finished the European tour. I have to say this is the most successful Euro tour we've ever done in terms of attendance. Almost every gig we did was completely sold out, most of them in advance which is amazing! Thank you so much for coming out to see us again. I mean, if you want us, we'll be there. Like a hot blanket in the cold, or a chilled Corona on a hot beach...whatever....!

I'm feeling a lot better now, I've stopped taking my steroids and will finish the anti biotics thingie on Sunday I believe. Trying to cut down on the nasal spary. Fucking addictive that shit!

The last 2 shows in Stockholm went alright, my voice obviously not in top form but I managed to pull through. Lots of people coming, both sold out and GREAT response! Tack mina vänner! Melinda and my wife went to the second show and Melinda fell asleep during the 2nd song. Bound to be a rough critic when she grows up I suppose.

We'll rest for a while, well deserved I think. Then on the 16th me and Fred are flying over for the USA Namm fair in Anaheim,CA to sign some autographs at the PRS stand. Obviously then in late Jan we have the India gig which will be fun.

A new setlist has been discussed and it omitts every song we played on the last tour apart from one, so it'll be pretty cool I think. Some of me personal favourite songs will be dusted off. Hard shit to play though...I gotta practise!

As for now, I just want to thank you (on behalf of the band) again for your support. We love ya! I love ya! Hope you'll cum out and see us again soon!

I celebrate X-mas for all the wrong reasons. I just want to eat good, buy shitloads of gifts for my kids and my wife and get maybe a little buzzed on some Aalborg snaps or something. There are no religious motives for us celebrating that day here, but we all kinda dig it for the complete consumation orgy that it is. Once a year it's fine...

So, I also wanna say Merry X-mas to you all as well and a Happy new year!
Don't make no new years resolutions...WASTE of TIME! Promise yourselves to take care of your vices, get fit or whatever when you're not fucked up. Just a little piece of advice for ya!

Cheers and take care
Mike

---------

Con manu creemos que la fija es demon of the fall (SEEEEEEEEEEE :baba:).
Tambien sabemos que van a haber fechas antes de sudamerica, por ende sabremos mas o menos que es lo que van a tocar aca, para bien o para mal.
Luan
Luan
Atonement Mod

Miembro desde : 19/11/2008

Update de Mike Empty Re: Update de Mike

Mensaje por Njorgo Vie Ene 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Hoy actualizó su MySpece:

OPETH = LOSERS!

Haha, no I'm not THAT bitter!

We didn't win the Grammy award this year either and I admit I got a little dissapointed although it doesn't really mean anything. Since I'm there at the show I wanna fucking win! But In flames got it. They're mates of ours so I'm happy for them.

I wanna thank all of you who voted for us. Cheers people!

The show was boring as usual, all the same people, same winners, same "surprise" band constellations. Some artists there really have high thoughts of themselves. It's quite embarrassing to see how stuck up some of them are. I mean they don't even have a international career most of them and still they act they're the fucking "deal".

I got completely obliterated on wine and champagne...and beer. My wife too, she got all fucked up. But we had a pretty good time during dinner, chatting and drinking away. The afterparty was at a classic place called Berns and it was packed. We didn't stay for long though.

OK, just letting you know we fucking LOST!

Take care
Mike

Cualquiera In Flames ganando el Grammy. Arrow
Njorgo
Njorgo
Moonlapse Vertigo

Mensaje por Drusila Vie Ene 09, 2009 5:09 pm

no entendi una goma lo q dice...si es verdad tampoco intente leerlo..pero bue no se...que lindo(?)
Drusila
Drusila
The Drapery Falls

Miembro desde : 20/11/2008

http://www.fotolog.com/mychemicaldru

Mensaje por Coil Sáb Ene 10, 2009 12:59 am

Esos premios son una re mierda. Todos.
Coil
Coil
Moonlapse Vertigo

Mensaje por Ramiro123 Sáb Ene 10, 2009 11:26 am

Hay grammys para el Death Metal?
Ramiro123
Ramiro123
el tr00

Miembro desde : 20/11/2008

http://chorum.foroes.org

Mensaje por Vengeance Girl Sáb Ene 10, 2009 11:37 am

OK, just letting you know we fucking LOST!

Mató. Y sí, ahora todos los premios son una mierda, ya no hay ni uno que se salve.
Vengeance Girl
Vengeance Girl
Black Rose Immortal

Miembro desde : 22/11/2008

http://frozenmemories-rol.com

Mensaje por MaxPayne2 Sáb Ene 10, 2009 1:53 pm

"Ohh un premio!!!

Báh...pero si es un Grammy"

MaxPayne2
Kal-El